Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kindergarten Graduate











Alyssa's officially a FIRST GRADER. Guess that means we've made the decision to move her up. Her end of the year play was God's way of showing me she has the confidence that I was so worried she wouldn't find. As the one of the chicks in the "Little Red Hen", Alyssa beamed with confidence.


This summer I will look for more opportunities to grow and challenge Alyssa to take more risks, work on as a team player and play to her strenghts. I'm trusting God will be with our family throughout the summer and into the next school year. I think I've done some growing myself through this Kindergarten experience.

2 comments:

Sara Sandefur said...

Look at her, so grown up! She's going to be a fabulous first grader!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Alyssa! We can't believe you are old enough to be in first grade. That's the age of kids I work with and I can hardly believe that is you now. We love you so much and we are so happy you had a great kindergarten year. Love, The McCartys