Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Rituals




























Yeah, fall is here which means back to school and Emily chairing the Harvest Carnival
Talking about what costume the kids will be wearing. So far Owen has changed his mind 19 times.
Caramel Apples, need I say more.
Pumpkin Patching and selecting the right pumpkin.

Hot cocoa and mini candy bars.
Displaying the cute little wooden pumpkins my best friend Angela made.
Long sleeve shirts and cute tights under Alyssa's dresses and skirts.

Turning the heat up to 70 degrees.

Leaves changing.

Homework at night.

Traveling for work...Chad gets to go with me to New Orleans this weekend. We are so excited.
Oh how we love the fall.

2 comments:

Team Houston said...

Hi Em,

Hope you had a good time in New Orleans. When we went I could not get over the deep history there and the Houses on the outside of town were so big and beautiful. Hope you had a chance to do some shopping.

Cool that you get to travel and see different places :O)

Thinking of you.

xoxo Michele

Team Houston said...

I have named you one of my Honest Blogs! Check out my blog to read more :O)

Please do not feel like you have to do this.....Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blog :O)

xoxo,
Michele