Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Facebook

Hmmmm, a little like my space (or what I know about my space).
A bit time consuming.
A way to peek into everyone's life a bit.
A way to measure the number of friends you have....or don't have.
A little hard to navigate. It took me 2 months before I figured out how to change my password so I could get back in.
Why is it that most of my friends use facebook instead of MySpace? Is it safer, more conservative?
Why don't more people blog?


I still love blogging more!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

My thoughts EXACTLY! Facebook makes me feel old. I was just talking to my friend Rachel about this!

efriddle said...

I see you've got a page...I don't think it is as fun as blogging.

Melissa Moss said...

I agree with you. I don't have time to ever update mine. Myspace seems easier to me, but I check that more since my daughter is always on it :-)